Steve DiBerardinePE, LEED AP
A self-professed Geothermal Junkie, Steve enjoys boating, fishing and spending time in, on, and around Lake St. Clair.
As President of SES, Steve's focus is on marketing, client contact, and project development. He oversees the daily operations of the firm and staff management, including compilation of the project/design team, including the owner, architect and engineer. Steve has over twenty years experience in the design and specification of HVAC, plumbing, piping and fire protection systems for commercial, healthcare, industrial, educational, telecommunications, religious and multi-tenant facilities.
- Michigan Technological University, Bachelor of Science Mechanical Engineering
- National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)
- American Society of Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- Engineering Society of Detroit (ESD)
- National Fire Protection Association (NFPA)
- Building Officials and Code Administrators International (BOCA)
- Geothermal Heat Pump Consortium (GHPC)
- Building Commissioning Association (BCA)
- Licensed Professional Engineer with the States of Michigan, Alabama, Georgia, Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, New York, North Carolina, South Carolina, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin